Tuesday, July 31, 2018

NY Times Writes Ridiculous Article On Clifton NJ Last Sunday















Clifton NJ even has PLO and Al Qaeda agents telling me they have group bomb making activities only one mile down the street where the NYC Terrorist lived by my apartment here the slum and it even has lots of Palestinian Army members glorifying Arafat telling me they are going to blow up and town and then we have gang members who will not tell the police when they know who they are. What a glorious place to live HA HA HA CIA CLOWNS!



Clifton NJ even has PLO and Al Qaeda agents telling me they have group bomb making activities only one mile down the street where the NYC Terrorist lived by my apartment here the slum and it even has lots of Palestinian Army members glorifying Arafat telling me they are going to blow up and town and then we have gang members who will not tell the police when they know who they are. What a glorious place to live HA HA HA CIA CLOWNS!



Clifton NJ even has PLO and Al Qaeda agents telling me they have group bomb making activities only one mile down the street where the NYC Terrorist lived by my apartment here the slum and it even has lots of Palestinian Army members glorifying Arafat telling me they are going to blow up and town and then we have gang members who will not tell the police when they know who they are. What a glorious place to live HA HA HA CIA CLOWNS!

No comments:

Post a Comment